domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Sometimes i feel i´ve got to run away i´ve got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me.The love we share seems to go nowhere. And i´ve lost my light. For i toss and turn i can´t sleep at night. Once I ran to you , now i´ll run from you. This tainted love you´ve given, I give you all a boy could give you . Take my tears and that´s no nearly all. T a i n t e d L o v e. Now i know I´ve got to run away ,ve got to get away. You don´treally want it anymore from me. To make this right. You need someone to hold you tight. And you´ll thing that love is to pray, I´m sorry but I don´t pray that way.Once I ran to you , now I´ll run from you. This taintes love you´ve given, I give you all a boy could give you. Take my tears and that´s no really all. T a i n t e d L o v e. Don´t touch me baby,please. I cannot stand the way you tease.I love you thought you hurt me so. Now I´m going to pack my things and go. Touch me baby ,TaInTeD LoVe.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario